Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Six Word Memoir FINAL DAY



"Don't Hide Your Beauty With Make-up"
I came up with the quote~Don't Hide Your Beauty With Make-up~ because I think that everyone is perfect just the way they are. Sure make-up dose make you look pretty but hey too much make-up isn't good for you. I personally don't like to wear make-up. It's not that i get to lazy to put it on but     it's because it just doesn't go with me. Most of the girls now a days that wear make-up are already pretty. There are many reasons why girls wear make-up. It can be because they want to look prettier or because they think they look ugly without it. I also think that the quote "Simple is beautiful" relates to my quote because they kinda make you understand the same thing. Above is a picture of a celebrity with and without make-up. Which one looks better?

No comments:

Post a Comment